Established in 2001, Aztec Group is an award-winning provider of fund and corporate services. Specialising in alternative asset classes, the Group supports investments managers with the establishment, launch and ongoing administration of their funds and investment vehicles from their offices in Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
– Stability – Owner-managed and independent Service continuity
– Industry-leading employee retention rate
– Award-winning – 12 reputable awards in 9 years
– Relationship approach
– Multiple services and jurisdictions, one relationship
– Client-centric – Teams rather than functions
– Trusted – Unrivalled client retention rate Organic growth
– Committed to preserving the company’s identity, culture and values
– Robust governance – ISAE 3402 Type II accredited and ISO 27001:2013 certified
– Tailored technology – Specialist in house systems team
If you are launching a fund, looking to outsource, or considering migrating, we can support you.
Contact James Duffield, Head of Business Development on +44 (0)203 81 80 250 or alternatively email email@example.com.