Jersey Finance Partner.
We aim to ensure long-term financial sustainability for the Island by making sure every Jersey pound of taxpayer’s money is spent wisely and all financial implications of decisions are understood.
Our responsibilities include:
- Long-term financial planning, prioritisation of investment decisions and ensuring the financial stability of the Government
- Financial management, accounting reporting and compliance
- Administration of the financial assets and holdings of the Government, and undertaking the Government’s role as a shareholder to partner organisations
- Evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, controls and governance processes
- Collection of Government revenues and ensuring compliance
We employ over 250 finance professionals and have a trainee scheme in place to develop accountants and future leaders.