Join us on this special occasion to celebrate a milestone achievement for Jersey’s international financial services industry and help make a difference to worthy local causes.
Following the postponement of our Diamond Jubilee Ball in 2021, planned to coincide with the 60th anniversary of Jersey’s international financial services industry, we will now be hosting the ball on Friday 8 July 2022 at the Royal Jersey Showground.
At this black-tie soirée, guests will enjoy an evening of socialising, food and drink, and top-class entertainment including from our high-profile host. Finance industry professionals, our key partners, representatives from the Government of Jersey and local charities will come together to build relationships and celebrate what we have achieved together, as well as look forward to the future.
All proceeds from event sponsorship, ticket sales and fundraising activities on the night will be donated to the Association of Jersey Charities – the representative body of charitable organisations operating in Jersey – as part of our pledge to raise £60,000 for local charities.
We are incredibly grateful to our sponsors for their participation in this memorable occasion.
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact a member of the events team.
Deloitte in Jersey delivers audit, accountancy, tax, consulting, financial and risk advisory services to leading businesses in the jurisdiction and beyond. Our approach combines insight and innovation with in-depth industry knowledge. We connect with our clients to achieve transformative results, provide expertise on complex tax issues and deliver quality driven audits and assurance. As part of the wider Deloitte UK and North South Europe network, we share best practice and solutions as part of an international community. Our size and network means we can do this at speed and scale to make an impact that matters.
Stonehage Fleming’s vision is to be the preeminent independent adviser to the world’s leading families and wealth creators. We help families manage and protect their wealth now and for future generations.
The Stonehage Fleming Group is the largest Family Office in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Stonehage Fleming provide counsel, management and implementation across the full spectrum of family wealth requirements.
Bedell Cristin are a global, full-service offshore law firm, supporting corporate, institutional and private clients.
Different by design, embracing a wider definition of service, and offering expert advice through a human lens.
More than just the matter presented, we see you. It’s this personal understanding combined with our professional knowledge and skills that makes our shared journey smoother, swifter and more successful.
Sound judgement, pragmatically applied – giving you confidence and clarity in a complex world.
BNY Mellon’s Pershing is a leading provider of custody services and associated solutions for wealth and adviser firms.
With over $2T* in global client assets, safekeeping is paramount to our offering. We invest millions annually in market-leading technology and operational excellence so you don’t have to. Our flexible offering covers all areas of the wealth management proposition, allowing you to focus on what is important to you—your clients.
**AuA/C Pershing Global at 31 December 2021
Arrival and Welcome Drinks
Host Welcomes the Audience
Doors Close and Guests Departed
- £500 IQ Voucher – Green 21-25
- Overnight stay for Two at Hotel de France – Pink 41-45
- Overnight stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel – Green 211-215
- £100 Voucher Longueville Manor Hotel – Blue 271-275
- £100 Voucher for Dunnell’s – Yellow 161-165
- £100 Voucher for Lab 6 – Yellow 16-20
- Dinner for 2 at Sirocco Restaurant – Blue 31-35
- One-Year Cineworld Pass – Yellow 276-280
- Afternoon Tea at Greenhills Country House Hotel – Orange 231-235
- Family Day Pass for Four at the Merton – Green 146-150
- Signed Warren Gatland Official Lions Rugby Ball – Pink 221-225
- Full Page Colour Advert for the JEP – Orange 176-180
- £50 Voucher for Harpers Catering – Blue 621-625
- British and Irish Lions Official History Books – Orange 136-140
- British and Irish Lions Official History Books – Pink 306-310
- British and Irish Lions Official History Books – Yellow 236-240
- Selection of 3 wines from Dunnell’s – Yellow 266-270
- £30 Beauty Essentials Voucher – Yellow 511-515
- £25 Liberty Cabs Voucher – Blue 431-435
- Jersey Cow with British and Irish Lions Scarf – Yellow 501-505
Should you be successful in winning a prize, please contact Jaz Hamilton to arrange collection or delivery.