In a digitally enabled world, connectivity, collaboration and capital are among the most important areas of focus for successful jurisdictions and businesses alike, and are predicted to be major influences on high growth sectors.
With its advanced digital infrastructure, enabling legal and regulatory framework, and a forward-thinking financial services sector, Jersey is well placed to continue to be at the heart of supporting and growing a world-class international finance centre that meets the needs of tomorrow’s founders, investors, and managers.
This session opens with remarks from Jersey Finance and Digital Jersey on our respective digital priorities and how collaboration is key to the realisation of the Jersey Finance digital aspiration: ‘to be the easiest international finance centre to do business with, remotely, in a digital world’.
Our panel of global experts explored the three Cs through multiple lenses, providing unique insights into each area:
- The role of technology in improving capital flows in developing economies
- Real-world needs of founders, investors, and managers
- Fundraising in a post-COVID world
- The importance of the right jurisdiction, structures, and service providers
- Technology trends in improving connectivity and collaboration