By the year 2030, more than US$15 trillion in wealth will transition from one generation to the next. It is vital for multi-generational high-net worth and ultra-high net worth families to have effective plans in place to preserve their wealth, protect assets and ensure robust corporate governance.
Although this framework supports success for family offices, forward-thinking families must also consider the purpose, the location and strategy to align their values with other factors to support better outcomes and prevent future problems.
Led by a panel of family office professionals who work in and with a range of markets including Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, this webinar session offers clear insights into the factors families and their advisors must consider now to better support future-focussed family offices.
The panel address questions on:
- Key drivers for establishing a family office
- The meaningful and tangible purpose of the family office
- Key considerations for families when choosing jurisdictions
- Exposure in the deals space
- The role of technology in family office operations
- The impact of family offices in the charitable and social space