This event focused on the issues that US managers and advisors need to know about when considering where to domicile funds overseas.
Simon Osborn, CEO of IFI Global, discussed some new research that IFI Global has just conducted into fund domiciliation for Jersey Finance. This research follows up on a similar research study that IFI Global undertook 12 months ago and again has involved extensive interviews with investors and fund managers. An expert panel then discussed the main topics. Please see the agenda below for the panel members.
Fund domiciliation research results
- Simon Osborn, CEO, IFI Global
- Stephen Culhane, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Miles Edwards, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Bruderman Brothers
- Eileen Overbaugh, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler
- Elliot Refson, Head of Funds, Jersey Finance