Jersey Finance, in partnership with IFI Global, is delighted to welcome you to this Funds event entitled ‘Tokenization: The Future for Real Assets?’
Tokenization is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.9% to 2030. It’s beginning to impact real asset classes, especially real estate. IFI Global is conducting research and hosting an event with Jersey Finance to determine how tokenization will affect investment in real assets. Please join the debate.
For more information, please contact the events team.
Elliot Refson Head of Funds, Jersey Finance
Philip Pirecki Lead for the Americas, Jersey Finance
Simon Osborn CEO, IFI Global
Ashraf Rizvi Founder & CEO, Gilded
Maria Jose Dobles Madrigal Senior Associate, King & Spalding
Patrick O'Meara Chairman & CEO, Inveniam
- Elliot Refson, Head of Funds, Jersey Finance
What tokenization means for real asset classes
- Simon Osborn, CEO, IFI Global
- Ashraf Rizvi, Founder & CEO, Gilded
- Patrick O’Meara, Chairman & CEO, Inveniam
- Maria Jose Dobles Madrigal, Senior Associate, King & Spalding
- Philip Pirecki, Lead for the Americas, Jersey Finance