Jersey Finance would be delighted if you could join us for the second in our three-part ‘masterclass’ series, this time taking an in-depth look at the latest substance requirements.
This event, which includes a networking breakfast at the distinguished Connaught Hotel in Mayfair, will see experts in their field come together to discuss navigating the rules as well as where the challenges and opportunities lie.
The event follows on from the EU Finance Ministers’ (ECOFIN) decision to formally confirm Jersey’s position as a cooperative jurisdiction.
Speakers will include:
- CFO/COO at Systematica, Paul Rouse;
- partner at Mourant, Tim Morgan;
- tax partner at KPMG, Rachel Hanger;
- partner at Deloitte, Martin Rowley;
- partner at Ogier, Niamh Lalor;
- Chairman of the Jersey Funds Association, Mike Byrne;
- and Group Director for Financial Services and Digital Economy at the Government of Jersey, Richard Corrigan.
Our breakfast events attract a wide range of fund professionals from fund managers to lawyers and tax advisers.
*Please note that due to space restrictions at the venue, numbers are limited to one attendee per Member firm.