The leading private equity real estate conference will explore global capital flows, the challenges of building an international portfolio, investment strategies and the LP/GP relationship.
The Global Investor Forum offers a great opportunity to engage with over 200 delegates from the global investor community. Interact and build partnerships with LPs and GPs to drive your deals forward. This event will gather industry experts to debate the critical factors affecting today’s global investor market, and to discuss solutions and share experiences.
Jon Barratt from Elian will be speaking on a panel session on Thursday 29 October at 11.30am entitled Global investors light up Europe, which will highlight:
- How do preferences differ between US, Asian, Middle Eastern and European investors?
- Is core still a good investment or are better deals found in recovering markets, regional cities and secondary assets?
- Are investors considering development as a way of adding high quality assets to their portfolios?
- Non-performing loans: an attractive proposition amongst shortage of core?
- Predicting next downturn and its causes: political headwinds, rising interest rate
For more information on obtaining a discounted pass, please contact the Events team.