Revenue Jersey invites you to a presentation on Economic Substance, and a discussion on points that companies or third party filers may wish to consider in relation to Economic Substance reporting requirements and potential compliance activities.
A discussion of the Economic Substance reporting requirements in Jersey including common errors identified by Revenue Jersey and guidance for reporting requirements. Join officials from Revenue Jersey to learn more about how companies can improve the quality of Economic Substance reporting and the expectations in relation to compliance activities.
- Paul Meaker: Deputy Director – International (AEOI)
Paul has been leading Jersey’s AEOI team since September 2020. Prior to this he worked as a Director in Public Groups and International for the Australian Taxation Office and the financial services industry prior to that.
- Jonathan Binet: Senior Specialist Officer
Jonathan has experience with Revenue Jersey for 14 years including GST and AEOI.
This session will:
- Help companies and third party reporters understand some common issues affecting Economic Substance schedules to the corporate income tax return reported to Revenue Jersey
- Set out some guidance for companies and third party filers in complying with the Economic Substance Regulations
- Explain the process by which Revenue Jersey undertakes Economic Substance compliance reviews
- Provide an opportunity for feedback in relation to completion of the Economic Substance Schedule
For more information, please contact our events team.