Ethical investment is also known as sustainable investment and socially responsible investment (SRI). The term describes an investment process that incorporates environmental and social factors when selecting investments, in addition to the objective of achieving a competitive financial return.
This seminar will explore the following:
- Ethical investment today
- Matching client values without fiduciary conflict
- Portfolio construction implications
- Performance implications
- Beyond the portfolio – active engagement
- John David and Kate Elliot (Rathbone Greenbank)
- Lorraine Wheeler (First Names Group) – Chair
For more information, please click here.