STEP JERSEY: UK Register of Beneficial Ownership of Trusts
The UK has introduced new rules requiring all UK and some non-UK trustees to keep a register of trusts. In some cases the information on that register will need to be reported to HMRC.
Wednesday 13 Sep 2017, 7:25 am - 9:15 am
Our speakers will talk through the new provisions and their practical impact, including:
- Which trusts need to be on the register
- What is the register, and what details need to be kept on it
- What might need to be filed with HMRC, and when
- Who can access the register
- What action should settlors and trustees be taking now in light of these new rules.
To find out more about the STEP JERSEY event, please click here to visit the STEP website.
Damian Bloom and Alison Cartin (Berwin Leighton Paisner)
Edward Devenport (Mourant Ozannes)
Lorraine Wheeler (First Names Group)
Smith & Williamson
Standard Chartered Private Bank