Jersey Finance is delighted to once again be Co-Sponsor, exhibitor and sponsor of the Coffee House at SuperReturn CFO/COO.
The event is the largest conference of its kind on the market with the most comprehensive agenda covering everything from recent tax and regulatory changes to investor reporting and GP management.
What To Expect From the SuperReturn CFO/COO Forum:
- A 70+ speaker faculty of the leading European and US CFO/COOs in Private Equity as well as key LPs, industry advisors and special guests
- More LP perspectives than any other conference to really get to grips with what the investor wants in the current fundraising environment
- Special Guest Speakers for perspectives from outside of the industry to give delegates something new to think about
- An in-depth look at the global regulatory developments at the SuperReturn CFO/COO Regulation Summit, including updates on AIFMD, FATCA and recent developments in the SEC
- A key opportunity to discuss some of the more sensitive issues affecting CFOs and COOs in the "too hot to touch" sessions
- Peer-to-Peer Closed Door sessions, where participants set the agenda! Get together to discuss the issues that most affect your work in the privacy of your own meeting space.
- A unique chance to meet with the movers and shakers in the business, benchmark best practice and share ideas
For more information on the event, please click here.
For more information on obtaining a discounted pass, please contact the Events team.