Jersey Finance and the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) are proud to invite you to a webinar, ‘Access to International Capital and Funding Solutions for Nigerian Businesses’. Faiza Bhana, Jersey Finance’s Director for Middle East, Africa and India will be speaking on a panel session during the event.
Hosted by Obinna Anyanwu, Chairman of the LCCI’s Financial Services Group, this webinar will aim to facilitate stakeholder discussion in order to achieve the following objectives:
- to assist Nigerian businesses in understanding the fundraising initiatives available to them;
- to provide information on understanding the international funding solutions that businesses, including Nigerian, may access; and
- to discuss the challenges and opportunities for accessing capital from international financial markets.
For more information, please contact a member of out events team.
Obinna Anyanwu, Chairman of the LCCI’s Financial Services Group
Toki Mabogunje, Chief Host and President of the LCCI
Robert Hersov, Founder and Chairman of Invest Africa
- Bolaji Balogun, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Chapel Hill Denham (moderator)
- Faiza Bhana, Director – Middle East, Africa and India at Jersey Finance
- Lexi Novitske, Managing Partner of Acuity Ventures
- Raj Kulasingam, Senior Counsel at Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- Ayodeji Adewunmi, Founder of Emprego Holdings
- Yusuf Philip Yila, Director – Development Finance Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Interactive Q&A session with speakers
Muda Yusuf, Director General of the LCCI