Ocorian are hosting a live video webinar titled, ‘Looking beyond lockdown: Implications for the private client industry’ on 4 June at 10am (BST).
You’ll hear from an expert panel and have the chance to join the conversation to discuss:
• The medium and long-term effects of COVID-19 on the private client industry
• The effect of the anticipated rise in taxes on the establishment of structures
• Will philanthropic giving take more of a central stage?
• Will the use of offshore services generally be affected?
• Grant Barbour, Managing Director, Private Client at Ocorian (Moderator)
• Nancy Chien, Partner at Bedell Cristen
• Jonathan Burt, Partner at Harbottle & Lewis LLP
• Alan Hooks, Managing Director, Head of London at Julius Baer
Note: For those unable to attend, the webinar will also be available on demand on Ocorian’s webinar channel here.