With trade and business connections in Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand – Jersey firms can support the growing economy within these countries,
Together, we provide expertise and experience in specialist funds and other investment vehicles to support both inward and outward FDI for the infrastructure projects undertaken, through Jersey’s leading international finance centre.
We work with a whole range of national and international financial services firms based in Jersey. Browse our business directory for more information, or to search for a specific organisation.
Our Work in the Region:
- We support inward and outward foreign direct investment (FDI) for infrastructure projects through our integrated business development strategy across Asian markets
- We assist in family wealth management and pre-IPO planning
- We signed a Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) with China in October 2010 and a double taxation agreement (DTA) with Hong Kong SAR in February 2012
- We continue to support our permanent presence in Hong Kong SAR and Shanghai with regular business seminars, roadshows and receptions to enhance our relationships and contacts in the region
- Within the capital markets sector, there are at least 77 Jersey companies listed on stock exchanges worldwide, including the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, where the combined market capitalisation approaches £179 billion (as at 31 December 2021)
Here you will find case studies from finance firms in Jersey who work with clients in South East Asia, videos about Jersey’s connection with South East Asia, plus insights into the key finance industry sectors Jersey firms offer clients in this market.
Hear from our Asia business development team, finance intermediaries in Asia and senior representatives from financial services firms in Jersey to explore how Jersey’s leading international finance centre supports Asia-based clients.
Read case studies from our Member firms to explore how Jersey acts as a gateway into the United Kingdom and European markets, while facilitating capital-raising and supporting strategic planning for ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
Our Asia Finance Focussed Research
Our Asiab-based business development team provide bi-annual updates on their regional activities, events, visits and other marketing activities to our Community of Interest Group, which comprises of Jersey Finance members who are focussed on doing business in the region.
To find out more about working together and joining this group, please contact: email@example.com.
To connect with Jersey Finance on WeChat please scan the QR code below: