With trade and business connections in Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand – Jersey firms can support the growing economy within these countries,
Together, we provide expertise and experience in specialist funds and other investment vehicles to support both inward and outward FDI for the infrastructure projects undertaken, through Jersey’s leading international finance centre.
We work with a whole range of national and international financial services firms based in Jersey. Browse our business directory for more information, or to search for a specific organisation.
Our Work in the Region:
- We support inward and outward foreign direct investment (FDI) for infrastructure projects through our integrated business development strategy across Asian markets
- We assist in family wealth management and pre-IPO planning
- We signed a Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) with China in October 2010 and a double taxation agreement (DTA) with Hong Kong in February 2012
- We continue to support our permanent presence in Hong Kong and Shanghai with regular business seminars, roadshows and receptions to enhance our relationships and contacts in the region
- Within the capital markets sector, there are at least 77 Jersey companies listed on stock exchanges worldwide, including the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, where the combined market capitalisation approaches £179 billion (as at 31 December 2021)
Our Asia Finance Focussed Research
Our business development director provides bi-annual updates on Asia’s business development activities, events, visits and other marketing activities to our Community of Interest Group, which comprises of Jersey Finance members who are focussed on doing business in the region.
To find out more about working together and joining this group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To connect with Jersey Finance on WeChat please scan the QR code below: