Jersey Finance Membership 2019
Becoming a Member of Jersey Finance gives you exclusive access to events, information, news and support, enabling you and your organisation to grow and develop alongside global industry leaders.
We represent our Members when we are working with the Government of Jersey and the regulator, the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC), as well as our other key partners locally internationally, to ensure that our members best interests are effectively represented.
We welcome all Jersey finance firms offering financial services, legal services or any related activity, supporting them to achieve their full future potential
To be a Member of Jersey Finance, a Member or a prospective Member must fulfil one of the following conditions:
- Is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission and provides financial services in or from Jersey; or
- Provides financial services in or from Jersey but is not regulated because it can take advantage of an appropriate exemption or is an administrative office that purports to look after one or more families but does not otherwise offer its services to the public; or
- Offers legal, accounting or other professional services related to financial services.
To give you a clear idea of the benefits that you and your business can enjoy, we have listed the advantages below, which include:
- Attend Jersey Finance events (some may be chargeable)
- Participate in Technical Working Groups and Consultations
- Receive the fortnightly Jersey Finance newsletter providing news, views and updates about our industry
- Access detailed Technical information on Website
- Full Website Access
- Publish certain Press Releases on website
- Opportunities to submit case studies in bespoke Jersey Finance publications and collateral
- Opportunities to publish news on our Community channel
- Access discounted and complimentary tickets for certain Third-Party events
- Receive Notice of AGM and associated documents
- Attend and vote at AGM
- Participate in our Life at Finance student work placement programme
- Have a listing in Member Directory
- Participate in Community of Interest meetings
CEO Connect is a ‘bolt-on’ option to membership and provides CEOs with timely and informative content as well as a host of additional benefits:
- Advance briefings of report launches
- Six roundtables thought leadership sessions throughout the year with high-profile speakers from on-Island and the UK
- Strategic consultation for Financial and Related Professional Services (FRPS) Policy through ‘Chatham House’ style bi-annual CEO Connect meetings
- Ability to post Jersey-based jobs and events on our website
How to Apply for 2019
If you’re interested in signing up for Jersey Finance membership, please fill out the 2019 Members Annual Subscription Form. You must also agree to our Jersey Finance Members Code of Conduct. Once we receive your application form, one of our team will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact us.