Leading offshore law firm Appleby has announced six appointments across the firm’s Jersey and Guernsey offices.
These latest appointments include members from both the Corporate and Dispute Resolution teams.
- James Gaudin has been appointed to the position of Office Managing Partner
- Andrew Weaver has been appointed to the position of Corporate Practice Group Head
- Olwyn Barry has been promoted to Partner in the Dispute Resolution team
- Paul Worsnop has been promoted to Senior Associate in the Corporate team
- Chet Pohl has been promoted to Group Partner in the Corporate team
- Andrew Murphy has been promoted to Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution team
The firm also recently announced the arrival of Stuart Tyler who joined the Guernsey office as Corporate Practice Group Head plus the appointment of Jeremy Berchem to Guernsey Office Managing Group Partner. Mark Brady also recently joined the corporate team in Jersey as Group Partner.
Appleby Group Managing Partner, Malcolm Moller, said: “These promotions and appointments are a reflection of the continued growth of our global business. This group of extremely accomplished lawyers have demonstrated their commitment to providing and maintaining a first-class level of service to our clients, which is at the heart of everything we do at Appleby. I would like to congratulate them all on this significant milestone in their careers.”
Outside of the Channel Islands, Appleby has also promoted a number of colleagues in their BVI, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong and Isle of Man offices: Adam Johnson, Partner (Corporate, Cayman), Keira Gore, Counsel (Dispute Resolution, Isle of Man), Andrew Jackson, Counsel (Dispute Resolution, Cayman), Shana Simmonds, Counsel (Corporate, BVI), Charlotte Yeung, Counsel (Corporate, Hong Kong).
Where relevant, the above promotions are subject to local immigration and work permit approvals.