In conjunction with its continuing strategic growth ambitions Crestbridge has recognised 47 individuals across its network of offices, including a number at senior level, as part of its latest round of promotions.
The experienced senior team has been bolstered with Paul Nayar being made Chief Financial Officer for the group, whilst Zoe Dewhurst (Corporate), James Milner (Business Development), Ahmad Al Najjar (Operations), and Christopher Cameron and Danielle Cottignies (Family Office) have all been promoted to Director.
Simone Duhamel (Finance), Elwyn Doublard (Real Estate Funds), and Alison McArthur (Strategic Projects) were also all promoted to Associate Director.
In addition, the business recognised the achievements and increasing expertise of a further 38 individuals which are effective immediately. Those recognised include:
- Michael Alfano, Jade McKain, Lee Mullan, Tendai Mupundu, Diran Bodossian, Abhishek Gadhvi, Daniel Moss, and Francesca Barette in Real Estate Services
- Graham Tyre, Krasimira Davidson, Daniel Houiellebecq, Timothy Malet de Carteret, Yann Vivian and Alice Ward in Real Estate Funds
- Catherine Bale, Dulcie Blampied, Stephanie Queree, Oliver Thebault, Natasha Bizouarn and Constance Blake in Client Operations.
- Henry Rendell and Rebecca Brett in Corporate Services
- Elisabeth Philippe and Carl Duncan in Family Office Services
- Hanaa Achabou in Funds
- Malin Kergosien and James Montgomery in Human Resources
- Raluca-Maria Iencut, Mattia Madaschi, Britanie Tavan and Romane Duprez in Management Company Services
- Charlotte Buesnel in Marketing
- David Voden in Open Ended Funds
- Robert Duckett in Risk & Compliance
- Catia Pessego, Michelle Renouf and Ryan Godwin in Technology & Change
The promotions are a reflection of the continuing growth of the business, which in the last 12 months has expanded its network of strategically located offices to eight locations worldwide including, Bahrain, the Cayman Islands, Dublin, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, New Jersey and New York, employing over 450 people across the group.
Commenting on the promotions, Crestbridge Chief Executive, Dean Hodcroft said:
“At Crestbridge we understand that our success and strategic growth ambitions, together with those of our clients, rely on the quality of our people. As with our clients, we aim to build long term relationships with colleagues, and we’re committed to supporting them with both their continuing professional development and career ambitions. This latest diverse round of promotions highlights the ability, expertise and experience of individuals from across our business and we’re delighted to be able to recognise their contribution and celebrate their achievements.”