Mark Collins has been made a Director in the Fund Services business, whilst Caroline Thompson, Corporate Services, and Farid Rebhi, Luxembourg ManCo, have both been made Associate Director.
In addition, the business has recognised the achievements and expertise of a further 17 members staff in this latest round of promotions.
Congratulating those promoted, Graeme McArthur, Chief Executive, Crestbridge said:
“It’s great to see so many well-deserved promotions across the Group again. Our success, and the success of our clients, rests on the quality of all our people and to that end I’m delighted to be able to recognise and reward this group of individuals with promotion. They will all, I am sure, play a pivotal role as we continue to grow the business and explore exciting new opportunities in 2020 and beyond.”
Well done to all those recognised:
- Mark Collins, Nicola Wilson, Lee De Ste Croix, Stephen De Ste Croix and Shawn Cardoso in Fund Services
- Caroline Thompson in Corporate Services
- Farid Rebhi and Camille Lacoste in the Luxembourg ManCo
- Elliot Carlow and Andrea Sturges in Family Office Services
- Deborah Baudains, Sophie Taylor, Robyn Morais and Hannah Paton in Real Estate Services
- Sam Baldwin, Zoe Fergus and Kimberley Cheung in the London office
- Daniel Pexet, Leah Kerley and Malin Kergosien in Central Services