Crestbridge has recognised several individuals across its Private Equity, Real Estate and Family Office Services teams as part of its early 2021 promotions.
The senior team has been bolstered with both Brian Jemwa and Christopher Corfield being promoted to Director in the Real Estate Services team.
In addition, the business has recognised the achievements and expertise of a further 24 members staff in this latest round of promotions, which are effective immediately. Those recognised include:
- Jackie Davis, Richard Ali, Vania Batista, Sarah Fumagalli and Maddie Szydlowska in Fund Services
- Brian Jemwa, Christopher Corfield, Oana Fleseriu, Sophie Taylor, Katie de la Haye, Beatrice Gedminaite, Jade McKain and Natalie Carre in Real Estate Services
- Jordan Sewrey, Charlotte Williamson and Marlene Draper in Family Office Services
- Kristine Tamberga and Lauren Burch in Central Services
- Corentin Vivier and Shita Mengistu in the Luxembourg office
- Olly Hill, Sam Baldwin, Sophie Capaner-James and Dhawa Gurung in the London office
- Safa Bader and Rania Fikry in the Bahrain office
Congratulating those promoted, Graeme McArthur, Chief Executive, Crestbridge said:
“Despite the challenges of the last twelve months, 2020 was a highly successful year of continued growth and development for both our business and our employees. With that in mind, I’m delighted to recognise these individuals with their well-deserved promotions, which reflect both the depth of our business and our global reach, as we continue to grow and explore exciting new opportunities in 2021 and beyond.”