All Jersey Finance events taking place locally between now and early April have been postponed – these are:
- Thursday 19 March – Fintech Community of Interest Problem Solving Group, Jersey Finance
- Tuesday 24 March – Fintech Regtech Group, Jersey Finance
- Thursday 26 March – Life in Finance Meet and Greet event, Pomme d’Or Hotel, St Helier
- Thursday 26 March – Future Connect Diversity event, Pomme d’Or Hotel, St Helier
- Wednesday 1 April – Fintech Horizon Scanning Group, Jersey Finance
- Thursday 2 April – Fintech Demo Day, Radisson Bu, St Helier
We will send more information on the rescheduled events in due course and do hope you will be able to join us then.
All Jersey Finance events taking place off-Island between now and the end of May have been postponed – these are:
- Tuesday 24 March – London Funds Masterclass Dinner, Ormer, London
- Wednesday 25 March – London Funds Masterclass, Sofitel St. James, London
Jersey Finance will not be attending or participating in any third party events until the end May, when we will review our position.
In line with many of our Member firms, Jersey Finance is introducing a travel ban until the end of May which will be subject to regular review. In addition, we will be introducing additional conference call facilities/options for meetings on-Island. We are monitoring the global situation on a daily basis, working closely with our members, stakeholders and suppliers in-line with all current health and travel advice.
The latest government information about coronavirus can be found on the government website.
Thank you for your understanding and if you require any further clarification, please contact us on email@example.com