To date, they have collected £2,273,765 of which £765,681 was donated by the public. Whilst this is a fantastic achievement, they are keen to raise additional funds to be spent in response to the most pressing and ongoing needs, for example psychosocial support to deal with trauma, medical supplies, and equipment. They would very much welcome the continued support and generosity of Islanders to help raise more money for sorely needed resources.
Please consider holding a fundraiser in your business to support the wider appeal – any donations, no matter how small or large, will be gratefully accepted.
Ideas include (but are only limited by your imagination):
- Asking staff to come to work dressed in either yellow or blue (the clouds of the Ukrainian flag) – or dye their hair!
- Organising a relay team to run or walk across Ukraine (1,316 km)
- Join up with other companies to cycle the length of Ukraine’s border (6,992.98 KM!)
- Beach or dinner parties with Ukrainian food
- Raffle a day off work
- Office Eurovision Song Contest
- Ukrainian film night
Please send your donations here. If you have any questions, please email Jason Meads or call +44 797 417 6520.