Mourant Ozannes’ Financial Services and Regulatory Team are embarking upon a round-island challenge with a difference this weekend, all in aid of Jersey Hospice.
The inaugural ‘L’Etacq and Back Charity Challenge’ will take place this Saturday 27th July. Devised by the team themselves, and supported by Absolute Adventures, the exciting five-stage coastal expedition covers over 40 miles and will involve:
– Blow-carting the length of St. Ouen's Bay and walking from La Pulente to Corbière (weather permitting);
– Kayaking from Corbière to St. Aubin;
– Running from St. Aubin to St. Helier;
– Cycling from St. Helier to St. Catherine's; and
– Walking the length of the north coast from St. Catherine's through to the finishing point at L'Etacq.
Simon Gould, Head of Mourant Ozannes’ Financial Services Team commented: ‘We’re thrilled to be attempting something that nobody has done ever done before. The challenge is a totally unique adventure and is in aid of an excellent cause which Mourant Ozannes has supported for many years. We hope to raise as much money as possible for Jersey Hospice.’
More information about the event, the participants and how to sponsor them can be found here.