- Banking deposits decreased by £5.5bn (3.3%) during the last quarter of 2010 from £167.2bn to £161.6bn.
- The Net Asset Value of funds under administration increased by £5.8bn (3.2%) from £178.9bn to £184.7bn during the last quarter of 2010. The total number of regulated funds decreased by 3 from 1,327 to 1,324 from September to December, but over the full year increased by 30 (2.3%).
- The total number of unregulated funds increased by 17 (16.2%) to 122 during the last quarter of 2010, however over the last 12 months grew by 61 (100%).
- The value of funds under investment management increased by 3.7% compared to the previous quarter from £20.6bn to £21.4bn.
- The total number of live companies on the register decrea