- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey decreased by £4.2bn from £136.6bn to £132.4bn during the fourth quarter of 2014 representing an annual decrease of just over 5%.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased by £23.5bn from £205.4bn to £228.9bn during Q4 2014, a year-on-year increase of 19%.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds increased by 19 from 1,304 to 1,323 over the quarterly period, whilst as at end of the fourth quarter of 2014, there were 123 unregulated funds.
- The value of total funds under investment management decreased slightly by £0.5bn from £21.3bn to £20.8bn during the fourth quarter of 2014.
- The total number of live companies on the register stood at 32,717 at the end of Q4 2014, while there were 722 company formations in the final quarter of the year, the highest number since June 2008.