- The number of live companies on the register stood at 32,249 at the end of the fourth quarter of 2016.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased by £22.3bn from £237.3bn to £259.6bn during Q4 2016.
- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey increased by £2.4bn from £111.5bn to £113.9bn during Q4 2016. The number of licences decreased to 29 at the end of Q4 2016.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds increased by 70 from 1,125 to 1,195 over the quarter whilst, as at end of Q4 2016, there were 120 active unregulated funds.
- The value of total funds under investment management stood at £20.6bn at the end of Q4 2016. These figures do not include the total assets under management within the qualifying segregated managed accounts (QSMA) which decreased by 0.056bn from £1.981bn to £1.924bn at the end of the quarter.