- The number of live companies on the register stood at 32,027 at the end of the fourth quarter of 2017.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased by £26bn from £265.1bn to £291.1bn during Q4 2017.
- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey increased by £6.5bn from £111.5bn to £118bn during Q4 2017. The number of banking licences increased by 1 to 28 at the end of Q4 2017.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds decreased by 39 from 1,143 to 1,104 over the quarter whilst, as at the end of Q4 2017, there were 126 active unregulated funds.
- The value of total funds under investment management stood at £22.2bn at the end of Q4 2017. These figures do not include the total assets under management within the qualifying segregated managed accounts (QSMA) which increased by £295m from £1.295bn to £1.590bn at the end of the quarter.