- The number of live companies on the register stood at 32,186 at the end of the fourth quarter of 2018.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased from £301.7bn to £319.9bn during Q4 2018.
- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey slightly increased from £121.4bn to £122.8bn during Q4 2018. The number of banking licences stood at 26 at the end of Q4 2018.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds decreased from 1,014 to 963 as at the end of Q4 2018.
- The value of total funds under investment management stood at £23.3bn at the end of Q4 2018. These figures do not include the total assets under management within the qualifying segregated managed accounts (QSMA) which stood at £1.56bn at the end of the quarter.
- The above statistics do not take account of the strong uptake in the Jersey Private Fund (JPF) regime, the latest addition to Jersey’s suite of fund structuring options.