- The number of live companies on the register stood at 32,493 at the end of the fourth quarter of 2019.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased by £4.8bn from £340.9bn to £345.7bn during Q4 2019.
- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey increased from £139.2bn to £142.9bn during Q4 2019. The number of banking licences stood at 25 at the end of Q4 2019.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds decreased from 868 to 844 as at the end of Q4 2019.
- The value of total funds under investment management stood at £26.8bn at the end of Q4 2019. These figures do not include the total assets under management within the qualifying segregated managed accounts (QSMA) which stood at £1.4bn at the end of the quarter.
- As at 31 December 2019, there were 306 JPFs registered.