- The number of live companies on the register stood at 34,523 at the end of the fourth quarter of 2021.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased by £10.1bn from £440.1bn to £450.2bn during Q4 2021.
- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey increased from £131.4bn to £133.5bn during Q4 2021.
- The number of banking licences stood at 20 at the end of Q4 2021.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds decreased from 754 to 713 as at the end of Q4 2021.
- The value of total funds under investment management stood at £31.8bn at the end of Q4 2021. These figures do not include the total assets under management within the qualifying segregated managed accounts (QSMA) which stood at £1.5bn at the end of the quarter.
- As at 31 December 2021, there were 531 JPFs registered and 106 GIMBs registered.