- The number of live companies on the register stood at 33,626 at the end of the fourth quarter of 2020.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased by £12.6bn from £365.5bn to £378.1bn during Q4 2020.
- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey decreased from £137.8bn to £131.6bn during Q4 2020.
- The number of banking licences stood at 24 at the end of Q4 2020.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds decreased from 781 to 750 as at the end of Q4 2020.
- The value of total funds under investment management stood at £28.38bn at the end of Q4 2020. These figures do not include the total assets under management within the qualifying segregated managed accounts (QSMA) which stood at £1.1bn at the end of the quarter.
- As at 31 December, there were 403 JPFs registered and 113 GIMBs registered.