- The number of live companies on the register stood at 33,377 at the end of the third quarter of 2020.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased by £3.8bn from £361.7bn to £365.5bn during Q3 2020.
- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey decreased from £141.2bn to £137.8bn during Q3 2020.
- The number of banking licences stood at 24 at the end of Q3 2020.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds decreased from 796 to 781 as at the end of Q3 2020.
- The value of total funds under investment management stood at £27.35bn at the end of Q3 2020. These figures do not include the total assets under management within the qualifying segregated managed accounts (QSMA) which stood at £1.1bn at the end of the quarter.
- As at 30 September, there were 365 JPFs registered.