A. Website Legal Information, Terms and Conditions, Copyright Notice and Disclaimer
1.1 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material pertaining to this site and the Jersey Finance Sustainable Finance Awards are owned by Jersey Finance Limited (“JFL”).
1.2 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
1.2.1 Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for personal use only; any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent personal viewing purposes and to print extracts for personal use.
1.2.2 No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
1.2.3 Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
1.2.4 JFL copyright notice (i.e. © Jersey Finance Limited) must appear in all copies.
1.3 No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without JFL’s prior written permission.
1.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
2. Service Access
2.1 Whilst JFL endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, JFL will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2.2 Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
3.1 Whilst JFL endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy. JFL does not accept any liability for error or omission.
3.2 The definitive version of a JFL publication is the original, printed copy.
3.3 JFL shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
3.4 Part of this site contains material submitted to JFL by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign laws. JFL will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material and reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit any material submitted.
3.5 The materials on this site do not constitute financial or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser if you require any advice.
3.6 The JFL website offers links to other sites – they enable you to leave the JFL site. The linked sites are not under the control of JFL and JFL is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. JFL is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. JFL is providing these links to you for convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JFL of the site.
4.1 By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
4.2 These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Jersey Law.
B. Terms and Conditions for the Jersey Finance Sustainable Finance Awards
By submitting a nomination entry form (an “entry”) for the Jersey Finance Sustainable Finance Awards (the “Awards”), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
The closing date for entries is 1 July 2022. Please ensure you complete your entries by this date.
- There is no charge for entries.
- Only member firms of Jersey Finance Limited (“JFL” / “we”) in good standing may submit entries. A member firm may submit entries for more than one category of the Awards.
- All entries for the Awards must be entered online using the appropriate form for the relevant category. Paper entries will not be accepted.
- Please ensure you read the criteria for the Awards before making a submission. These are detailed on the website in relation to each respective category.
- Remember to use evidence such as quotes, figures, statistics and include as much information as possible on your entry form.
- Please complete all sections of the form. Entries that are incomplete or exceed the stated word limit within individual sections will not be accepted.
- All completed entries will be acknowledged online at the time of submission.
- JFL does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage of any entry.
- We reserve the right to shorten entry titles for the purpose of the awards brochure and winners’ trophies. Please try and keep your entry title concise and to the point.
- We will not publish your entries without first seeking approval. Winners may be asked following the awards if they are willing to allow their entries to be made public to showcase your work, or to engage in other promotional activities with Jersey Finance in relation to sustainable finance.
- JFL reserves the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories or not award categories should the standard of entries received not reach the required standard.
Please contact Jasmine Hamilton if you need further advice
- Judging of the Awards will be carried out by a panel of judges selected by JFL. The judging process will be coordinated by JFL, but JFL shall have no influence on the decisions of the judges in relation to the Entries.
- Entries will be assessed by the judges on the basis of information provided on the online nomination form. Judges are not expected to undertake additional research, but may request additional information at their discretion. Links or references to external sources should not be provided.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into or feedback given regarding the selection of nominations or winners.
- In the interest of transparency, judges, the firms they work for and any firms in which they have a significant interest will not be eligible to enter the Awards.
- Judges will not allow personal relationships or experiences to influence judging marks or decisions and their judging will be impartial and based on the standard of entry, campaign, organisation or product.
- Judges will declare any perceived conflict of interest to JFL in relation to any entries as soon as reasonably practicable after they become aware of the same, and in event prior to the completion of the judging process.
- All judging discussions are confidential and will not be shared or discussed with anyone outside of the judging panel ahead of the Awards ceremony or thereafter.
- Judges will not share confidential material, judging papers or entries with anyone. Judges will securely delete all judging materials immediately after the judging period or give materials to the JFL team, who will manage this on their behalf.
- Judges can only access entries that they have been provided by JFL to score.
- Judges will not notify anyone that they have won ahead of the official announcements.
- The judging panel for the awards can be found here.
Awards Ceremony, Filming and Photography
Awards will be announced and presented at a ceremony scheduled to take place in Jersey on 13 October 2022. JFL reserves the right to amend this date and/or the format of the ceremony.
There may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event. Attendees consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. Photographs taken at the event are the intellectual property of JFL and its event partners and will be used in promotion and marketing post event.