Administration covers the activities that support the running of a fund or trust. As an administrator, you’ll be there to provide admin support and relationship for management, staff and customers. You’ll be getting plenty of client contact, attending their meetings to record notes and making sure that the bookkeepers have all the data they need. A head for numbers and an organisational mind is important!
You could work in any of the following areas:
- Client relationship management
- Project management
- Service delivery
- Organisational/planning skills
- Communication skills
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- IT literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Relevant work experience
- Professional accreditations from organisations such as the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) or Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).