As an Account Executive, you will be supporting the non-personal clients in Jersey with client service and relationship management delivery. You’ll be responsible for associated Account Executive (AE) functions as well as actively support an assigned Relationship Manager. You’ll be required to have the skills to plans and analyse potential client solutions and devise appropriate responses across a broad spectrum of areas.
What will you be doing?
- You will be directly responsible for a portfolio of clients in respect to their day to day banking administration requirements, across a range of products and services
- You will build and monitor relationships with the clients, working alongside the Relationship Manager, to ensure a quality service is provided at all times
- You will operate as the liaison between the Relationship Manager and internal specialist product areas
- You will also be responsible for arranging client meetings, as requested by the Relationship Manager, and ensuring that all actions are completed
- You will ensure that standards, both legal and regulatory, are adhered to in order to avoid exposing the business to undue risk
- You will develop relationships with other parts of Barclays to ensure that clients have access to the best possible solution from Barclays
What we’re looking for:
- You will be action oriented and organised with the ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- You will be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and remain calm under pressure
- You will have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a team
Skills that will help you in the role:
- You will demonstrate a logical and structured approach to achieving desired outcomes along with good written and oral communication with the ability to communicate across all levels
- You will display high integrity and trust due to the sensitive nature of information handled
Where will you be working?
We have two offices in Jersey situated in the heart of St. Helier, the main town on this idyllic Island. The Barclays offices are surrounded by good quality shops and it’s only a 5 minute walk to the beautiful harbour with numerous sea view restaurants and bars. Barclays in Jersey promotes its ‘Values’ and is at the forefront of everything we do with a business emphasis on our ‘Shared Growth’ agenda with colleagues volunteering to help others in the community they live.
We are a dynamic, future focused organisation with employee opportunities for personal development and mobility across the Barclays Group.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.