Fiduchi is looking for a talented professional to join our busy Private Wealth family office team. If you have experience in Administration and want to work in a friendly team where ambition and talent are rewarded then we want to hear from you! This is a chance to join our business at an exciting time in its evolution.
The Family Office manage a portfolio of Family Office clients and provide a range of services to meet the needs and expectations of these individuals in accordance with relevant laws and regulations including the TCB Code of Practice and Fiduchi policies and procedures.
The role of Administrator is to take responsibility for the efficient administration of a portfolio of clients, attending to all aspects of the day to day management of these clients and ensuring that their affairs, expectations and that of the associated companies are managed in the most expedient and commercial manner.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- University Degree preferred;
- Either / or working towards a Table 4 or 5 – Professional qualification, either legal, accounting or trust, together with evidence of PQE or additional qualifications (e.g. LLB, ACA, STEP);
- Knowledge of regulatory issues relating to Trust company business and a thorough understanding of best practice in anti-money laundering and corporate governance.
- An appreciation of current trends and developments in the sector;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in all forms to clients and professional advisers;
- A strong team player who will work with and support colleagues to ensure the team goals are achieved;
- Experience of the core processes in the trust and corporate sectors.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Producing output– self-motivated, structured and organized;
- Checking details– Attentive to detail;
- Team working– Demonstrative of respect for clients, colleagues and Fiduchi Values;
- Upholding Standards– Committed, reliable and flexible .
For more information on this role, please contact Nivek Dove on +44 1534 715 128 or visit: https://fiduchi.co/admin
Fiduchi is an equal opportunities employer.