Description of the Business Line or Department
The purpose of the Fiduciary department is to deliver a high-quality trust and company administration service to the underlying client base in the most cost effective and commercial manner for the ultimate shareholder.
The business line has SG Trust Asia, SGKH Trust CI Limited and SGKH Trust London within its scope.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
One of the purposes of the role is to ensure that the key elements of NavOne are maintained to enable accurate and timely billing, inclusive of fee sweep runs, debt maintenance and other matters relating to invoicing our internal Fiduciary clients.
The role also involves maintaining accurate client ledgers in relation to cash, investment portfolios, property, loans and unquoted assets for the Fiduciary Client base in a timely and consistent manner.
Being part of a broad team involves being able to understand the impact of the team on other areas of the business and the role therefore also requires liaison with all areas of the organisation to ensure a strong information flow.
Summary of responsibilities
- Fees Supervision
- Monthly billing and fee requests
- Accurate input/updating of client fee set ups
- Reconciliation of bank/debtor accounts
- Processing ad-hoc/special/supplementary fees
- Assist with reporting to management on fee related matters
- Client Bookkeeping
- Prepare Bookkeeping Checklists in order that the accounting can be completed within agreed deadlines.
- Assist where required with other team members portfolios
- Reconcile all statements and valuations
- Understand and adhere to internal and external compliance/regulatory requirements in all jurisdictions where the Trust Group operates
- Maintain and/or develop required IT competencies
- Work effectively within the team and corporate framework
- Awareness of bank and investment reconciliations in line with general accounting practices
- Strong IT skills (must be able to navigate Outlook, Excel, Word, preferably NavOne experience and other banking platforms)
- Operate within the parameters of the competencies as defined in the SG Leadership Model
- Professionalism and Enterprise
- Team Spirit and collaboration
- Innovation with focus
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and industry requirements in each jurisdiction
- Knowledge of business processes, standards, policies and procedures
- Change Management
- Strategic & Commercial awareness
- Communication – written and oral
- Decision making
- Planning and organisation