|Salary: £33,500 (plus allowances)|
- To be eligible for our RBS International programme, you’ll need to have, or be on course to achieving, a 2:2 in your degree
- We’re looking for people with a genuine enthusiasm for building a diverse skill set and helping us shape a bank for the future
- You’ll bring creativity, an eye for detail and enjoy problem solving and overcoming challenges
About the programme
As a graduate trainee at RBS International, we’ll equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience you’ll need to become a leading professional at RBS International. You’ll spend time with the teams that support our customer-facing colleagues to deliver an outstanding banking service to our customers every day.
This programme will give you significant experience working in areas such as Institutional Banking, Finance, Digital and Transformation, Financial Crime, International Retail and Commercial Banking. You’ll explore new tools and technology to tackle financial crime and fraud, implement new digital tools and processes to improve our customer journeys and assist with the completion of fund deals. This is a chance to really collaborate with different stakeholders on a wide range of projects to get a truly holistic view of the bank, and how global regulations impact what we do.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £33,500 a year. And on top of your salary, you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
This is a two-year programme, where you can look forward to:
- Involvement in a range of projects and initiatives on top of your everyday role, giving you the chance to develop at a fast pace
- Exposure to our executive committee and a unique opportunity to learn from colleagues at the top of our business
- Building your professional network working with colleagues from across our jurisdictions
Gaining experience across different areas to build a well-rounded understanding of how the entire bank works front-to-back and back-to-front
- Working towards a professional qualification
- To give you an idea on where this programme can take you, previous graduates have gone on to secure jobs as Project Managers, Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers, Solutions Designers, Digital Journey Managers and Product Development Managers
About the business area
Our goal in RBS International is to build long-term partnerships with our customers, working collaboratively to understand their needs and create tailored solutions that help them grow and prosper.
We’re a wholesale bank operating under five brands – RBS International, NatWest International, Isle of Man Bank, Coutts Crown Dependencies, and NatWest-TDS (Trustee Depository Services). We’re headquartered in Jersey, with a presence in Guernsey, the Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Luxembourg and the UK.