- The number of live companies on the register stood at 34,671 at the end of the first quarter of 2022.
- The net asset value of regulated funds under administration increased by £9.1bn from £450.2bn to £459.3bn during Q1 2022.
- The total value of banking deposits held in Jersey increased from £133.5bn to £136.15bn during Q1 2022.
- The number of banking licences stood at 20 at the end of Q1 2022.
- The total number of regulated collective investment funds decreased from 713 to 696 as at the end of Q1 2022.
- The value of total funds under investment management stood at £31.1bn at the end of Q1 2022. These figures do not include the total assets under management within the qualifying segregated managed accounts (QSMA) which stood at £1.9bn at the end of the quarter.
- As at 31 March 2022, there were 557 JPFs registered and 106 GIMBs registered.