ESG & Governance - Discussion Points
- Is ESG a major factor now when it comes to manager decisions?
- What role is there for fund domiciles to support the global ESG movement?
- Is the ‘G’ element growing in significance?
- To what extent are governance and substance requirements influencing manager decisions?
Domiciles and Disruption - Discussion Points
- What have been the key disruptive forces impacting domicile selection over the past few years?
- How important is stability in the domiciliation selection process, in response to that disruption?
- How has Jersey demonstrated resilience in the face of the pandemic?
Brexit and Market Access - Discussion Points
- How has Jersey’s funds industry fared in the context of Brexit?
- To what extent is market access a factor in domicile selection?
- How are managers responding to evolving regulatory shifts and requirements around transparency, driven by the likes of the EU?
- Are there different drivers to domiciliation across different geographical markets?
- How important is it now for Jersey to demonstrate global capability?