Is your business safe from a cyber-attack?
Learn more about how cyber risk management and cyber insurance can help save your business from both financial and reputational damage.
Are your current cybersecurity protocols sufficient to protect your business from the latest cyber threats? Do you know how your business’ cybersecurity protocols compare with others in your industry? Do you know if your business is running the latest cybersecurity protocols, and if it has the appropriate cyber insurance cover?
These can be difficult questions to answer, but they are vital in today’s digital and technological business world, and with insurers increasingly enquiring about how businesses are protecting themselves from cyber threats, it is vital that you know the answers.
How we can help?
In our webinar, we will discuss how businesses can appropriately present their cyber risk profile professionally, whether trying to source insurance cover for the first time, or for more complex renewal programmes.
Our cyber specialists will
- Help you fully understand your data and cyber risks and the effectiveness of existing controls
- Identify any changes you should make to your risk management processes and procedures to improve your resilience, e.g., Multi-Factor Authentication and staff training.
- Johnty Mongan, Head of Cyber Risk Management at Gallagher
- Andrew Marvin, Regional Client Service Director at Gallagher
- Anthony Kay, Account Executive — Professional Risks at Rossborough
Panel discussion followed by audience Q&A.
Thursday, 26 May at 10:00 a.m.
How to book your place:
Please register by clicking the link below. Once registered, you will be emailed the joining details. If you are unable to join us live on the day, you will be emailed a link to watch on-demand at a convenient time.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1534 500516