Webinar: Fintech Focus with InfrasoftTech
2.00 pm - 3.00 pm
Location: Online Webinar
We’re pleased to invite you to the next webinar in our Fintech Focus thought-leadership series. Hosted in partnership with Digital Jersey, this webinar will feature an exclusive update from InfrasoftTech on e-customer onboarding solutions.
If “necessity is the mother of invention,” the ongoing uncertainty in the world has disrupted normalcy and routine and made us rethink our daily lives. In response to the introduction of social distancing many people turned to digital tools to keep some semblance of normality.
Remote customer on-boarding is the first step in the journey towards digitisation for Financial Institutions. The current crisis has highlighted why digital customer on-boarding solution is imperative for business to functional in the new world.
Today, e-KYC, the term referred to for remote customer onboarding, is the next step of maturity in the journey towards digitisation by Financial Institutions. The COVID-19 outbreak has made it imperative to take a serious look at digital customer onboarding solutions in order for any institution to remain in business.
In this webinar, we will discuss the challenges faced by Institutions during on-boarding and how the Digital solutions can automate, streamline and optimise the new customer on-boarding journey and enhance the customer’s experience.
Join us to help you explore the building blocks of a complete e-customer onboarding solution including:
- Automation of identity verification ensuring rapid feedback during the onboarding process
- Capturing process-ready and authentic identity documents
- Gathering all the salient data required for KYC and KYB checks
- Validation of Corporate hierarchies and identifying significant owners
- AML – fraud and risk management and validation
- Integration with internal & external systems to ensure a seamless transfer of data
The webinar will be held by video conference, with joining details provided to registered individuals by email before the event.