Jersey’s forward thinking IFC is attractive to the Indian investment community thanks to our expertise and experience, robustness of the regulatory and legal systems, and gateway to Western markets.
- There is a growing need for ethical, transparent and accountable finance in India – areas in which we are experts
- We are able to work within a range of finance disciplines, sensitive to local dynamics, economies and cultures
- We support inward and outward Indian foreign direct investment (FDI) for infrastructure projects through our integrated business development strategy and the launch of the Jersey Private Fund
- We assist in family wealth management and pre-IPO planning
- Jersey Finance has a virtual office in Mumbai, and works with Indian partnership networks in our business development programme
Our business development director provides bi-annual updates on our India business development activities, events, visits and other marketing activities to our Community of Interest Group, which comprises of Jersey Finance members who are focussed on doing business in India.
To find out more about joining this group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.