As part of its commitment to quality and building upon its increasing reputation as an employer of choice, Crestbridge has recognised 58 individuals across its international network of offices as part of its 2022 mid-year promotions.
Amongst those promoted are a number at senior level. Greg Belcham (Technology Architecture & Development), Svitlana Dobrovolska (Funds Services) and Emmanuel Capraro (Management Company Services) have all been promoted to Director and Greg Davis has been promoted to Head of Technology Service Delivery.
Briony Rea (Real Estate Services) and Jacques-Olivier Cogis (Client Operations) have both been promoted to Associate Directors.
In addition, the business has promoted a further 52 individuals across the Group, which now spans nine offices across the globe including Bahrain, the Cayman Islands, Dublin, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, New Jersey, New York and Southampton. All of those promoted have been recognised for their contribution to the business, achievements, expertise and commitment. They are:
– Ashuta Gupta, Frank Herudek, Hafiz Muhammad Furqan, Henry Clarke, Jevgenija Tislenko, Kamile Versaevel, Nicola Hudson, Shita Mengistu and Turlough Donnelly in Funds Services, Abhishek Gadhvi, Hannah Holley, Kimberley Cheung, Lydia Bowman, Natalie Carre, Rebecca Brett, Rebecca Hutchison, Sarah Fumagalli, Tracy Dos Santos, Victoria Ryder Elliot and Will Martin in Real Estate Services
– Adam Seal, Carolyne Kamande, Sandra Vignando and Sienna Denny Mallen in Private Equity Services
– Johnny Ratel, Konstantinos Tentzerakis and Mariana Silber Cruz in Management Company Services
– Amy Sparrow, Elisha Cosgrave, Jacob Schindler and Laura Prouse in Corporate Services
– Luke Couillard, Niamh Hickman and Pierre Clausse in Client Operations
– Andrew Vibert, Ben O’Shea, Raquel Caboz, Rebecca-Claire Myles and Yann Vivian in Real Estate Funds
– Clare Stotesbury, Emma Dendy, Jack Harvey, Joel Lucas-Villar and Jordan Sewrey in Family Office Services
– Gemma Tilly, Rachel Godel and James Montgomery in Human Resources
– Gillian Guthrie and Tanya Vieira in Finance
– Holly Clark and Nicola Aguilar in Technology and Change
– Robert Duckett in Group Risk
Congratulating those promoted, Dean Hodcroft, Chief Executive, Crestbridge said:
“Our mid-year promotions provide us with an excellent opportunity to reward those individuals who have worked especially hard to deliver outstanding quality services over the first half of the year. As part of our ongoing collaborative work to define our company vision, feedback from colleagues across the Group has been clear – they want to see greater transparency around decision making, which is why this time we’ve enhanced our promotions process to better reflect these views.
I’d like to congratulate all those who have been promoted across our service lines. It’s fantastic to see so many of our people progressing at all levels and for their efforts to be recognised.”
Mike Edward, Chief People Officer at Crestbridge, added:
“We’re committed to giving our people the opportunity to ‘make their mark’ at Crestbridge and within the industry and encourage them to challenge our processes and put forward innovative solutions. I’m pleased to see that ethos reflected in our latest promotions, which are based solely on merit and determined following a fair and equitable process intentionally designed to be more inclusive and transparent. I’d like to wish all those promoted the very best in their new roles.”
Read the full article here.