Crestbridge has recognised 49 individuals across the business as part of its 2024 New Year promotions, reflecting its ongoing commitment to high quality service delivery.
The latest round of promotions, which took effect from 1 January 2024, include six at senior level. Based in Crestbridge’s London office, Briony Rea (Real Estate) and Victoria Harvey (Regulated Services) have both been promoted to Director. From its Jersey office, Dino Vincente (Private Equity) has been promoted to Director and Simone Duhamel (Finance) has been promoted to Director, Head of Financial Performance.
Edge Meredith (Private Equity) and Jackie Schwarz (Funds Services) have both been promoted to Associate Director.
In addition, the business has promoted a further 43 individuals from across its multiple service lines and locations. All those promoted have been recognised for their achievements, expertise and contribution to the business over the past year, in line with Crestbridge’s transparent and inclusive approach to career progression and professional development. They are:
– Abigail Griffiths, Beatrice Gedminaite, Chloe Hartery, Ian Walsh, Keana Rhodes, Kelly De Freitas, Kim Stahelin, Hollie Kempsey, Yann Vivian and Muhammad Syed in Real Estate Services
– Emily Prouse, Robert O’Connell, Ryan Horton and Timothy Malet de Carteret in Real Estate Funds
– Adriana Picicurov, Enda Horrigan, Nancy Awad, Nathalia Aguiar, Poliana Lenja, Remy Ahluwalia, Stuart Slevin, Tom Carpenter, Umang Gupta in Funds Services
– Abigail Houghton, Annie Padua, Chloe Ham-Howes, and Tonderai Dzivakwi in Private Equity
– Chiara Perini and Raluca Iencut in Management Company Services
– Louise Wisking in regulated Services
– Sally Vallois in Governance Services
– Gerald Taylor, Iwona Malinowska, Kaja Neubauer, Natasha Bizouarn and Witold Zak in Client Operations
– Nicola Aguilar and Ryan Godwin in Technology and Change
– Emma Le Galle and James Montgomery in Human Resources
– Gillian Guthrie and Josh Hodari in Finance
– Rob Duckett in Risk and Compliance
Dean Hodcroft , Chief Executive, Crestbridge congratulated those promoted, commenting:
“As we welcome 2024, I’m pleased to be able to recognise the achievements and contributions of people across our business, spanning both client facing and operational roles, through our latest round of promotions. Once again, the combined drive, enthusiasm and expertise of our people has helped propel us forward over the past 12 months. I’d like to congratulate all those promoted, and I look forward to seeing them thrive in their new roles as we progress our exciting new relationship with Gen II.”
“Our focus through this latest round of promotions process has again been to empower our people to take control of their career progression, by providing them with structured pathways that can be tailored to their own personal professional development needs. We fundamentally believe that all our colleagues should have the opportunity to help shape our business and fulfil their own professional ambitions – and giving them the opportunity to put themselves forward for promotion at a time to suit them is just one of ways that we’re helping them to embark on and build successful careers.”
Read our full interactive press release here