Grant Thornton Channel Islands, a leading professional advisory firm, is pleased to announce a series of promotions across various departments in Jersey and Guernsey, effective from January 1, 2024.
Lucinda Overbury has been promoted to Tax Senior Manager in Jersey. As a qualified Chartered Accountant with over 10 years of experience, she specialises in Jersey corporate compliance and advisory services. She plays a crucial role in advising clients on complex tax matters, particularly in relation to local investment and regulated companies. Lucinda has been a key figure in guiding clients through local tax changes, including the Economic Substance Law and revisions to Jersey corporate filing regulations.
Congratulations also to the following team members on their well-deserved promotions:
• Luke Bridle promoted to Audit Resourcing Senior Manager.
• Maureen Panta promoted to Audit Assistant Manager.
• Davis Krievins promoted to Tax Assistant Manager.
• Richard Foster promoted to Tax Senior.
• Simon Le Gallais promoted to Recovery & Reorganisation Senior.
• George Le Feuvre promoted to Risk Assurance Senior Associate.
• Reena Soni promoted to People & Culture Senior Administrator.
Adam Budworth, Grant Thornton’s Managing Director said, ‘’These promotions exemplify Grant Thornton’s unwavering commitment to recognising and nurturing talent within the organisation. I and my fellow Directors wish everyone the best in their new roles.’’