This special episode of our podcast brings you exclusive insights from a thought-provoking roundtable event hosted by Jersey Finance in collaboration with IFI Global, held at the Cornell Club in New York.
In a rapidly-changing financial landscape, US investment managers are facing several challenges. Should they be looking to raise capital overseas? Where should they structure their funds to do so? And how can they stay ahead of the curve?
These themes were explored by a gathering of experts in investment management, law and key services, and this episode features the highlights from their conversation. Click on the arrow below to listen.
The event was hosted by Simon Osborn, CEO of IFI Global, and the participants were:
• Marta Ciemiega, Business Development Director, Crestbridge
• Guy Dominy, Chief Commercial Officer, Ogier
• Ian Flavell, Head of Americas Advisory, Rede Partners LLP
• Ashley Groves, CEO and Founder, Deaglo
• Jake Heyka, Associate, Schulte Roth & Zabel
• Philip Pirecki, Americas Lead, Jersey Finance
• Elliot Refson, Head of Funds, Jersey Finance
• Jay Remillard, Managing Director – Asset, CP Capital
• Nina Varughese, Partner, Perkins Coie LLP
You can learn more about the topics covered in this podcast episode via the resources below:
Please contact Philip Pirecki or Elliot Refson for further information: