- It’s clear that there is a growing need for ethical, transparent and accountable finance in North America – areas in which we are experts, with a reputation for service delivery that often gives rise to quicker deal execution
- Fund managers find Jersey’s forward-thinking funds regime highly attractive when seeking to market into the EU via the popular path of National Private Placement Regimes
- We’re able to work within a range of finance disciplines, sensitive to local dynamics, economies and cultures. Compared with other IFCs used from North America, we offer a breadth of choice and sophistication, with clients attracted by the quality of Jersey’s fund administrators and that of our regulatory framework
- We support inward and outward foreign direct investment (FDI) and are the tax neutral jurisdiction of choice for structuring investment into the UK and EU
- We assist in family wealth management and pre-IPO planning
Our business development directors provide bi-annual updates on North America business development activities, events, visits and other marketing activities to our Community of Interest Group, which comprises of professionals in Jersey Finance Member firms who are focussed on doing business in North America.
To find out more about joining this group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org