Access to Europe through the National Private Placement Regimes using a Jersey manager is a well-established model offering clear advantages. Watch our US video to learn more, or read our US factsheet.
The recent introduction of Jersey’s Limited Liability Company (LLC) legislation is a welcome addition to our suite of private fund vehicles and structuring options. Read our LLC factsheet here. It is also easy for managers to migrate limited partnership fund structures to Jersey. Read our factsheet on this here.
Our ‘Jersey for US Fund Managers’ brochure will also be of interest.
We work with a whole range of national and international financial services firms based in Jersey. Browse our business directory for more information, or to search for a specific organisation.
A Global Hub
For decades, Jersey has set itself apart as a reputable, centrally located jurisdiction for investors from key global markets. Jersey provides excellent third country access to the EU market through the use of NPPR to non-EU countries.
Our Work in the North America region
- Fund managers find Jersey’s forward-thinking funds regime highly attractive when seeking to market into the EU via the popular path of National Private Placement Regimes
- We’re able to work within a range of finance disciplines, sensitive to local dynamics, economies and cultures.
- Compared with other IFCs used from North America, we offer a breadth of choice and sophistication, with clients attracted by the quality of Jersey’s fund administrators and that of our regulatory framework
- We support inward and outward foreign direct investment (FDI) and are the tax-neutral jurisdiction of choice for structuring investment into the UK and EU
- We assist in family wealth management and pre-IPO planning
- Jersey’s financial services industry makes a significant impact in the US. The Centre for Economics and Business Research (Cebr) has examined Jersey’s contribution to global value chains, looking at the work that Jersey firms carry out, and the respective impact on investment flows and economic activity. Cebr found that Jersey supported 318,000 jobs in North America and $33 billion of GDP on average annually between 2017 and 2020, through global value chains.
Our business development directors provide bi-annual updates on North America business development activities, events, visits and other marketing activities to our Community of Interest Group, which comprises of professionals in Jersey Finance Member firms who are focussed on doing business in North America.
To find out more about joining this group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Phillip Pirecki
Get in Touch to Learn How Jersey Can Support Your Business
Philip joined Jersey Finance to oversee business development in the Americas. Born in Jersey but based in New York, Philip has more than 20 years of professional experience in investment banking, investment management, consulting, auditing and accounting.