We work with a whole range of national and international financial services firms based in Jersey. Browse our business directory for more information, or to search for a specific organisation.
Jersey is ideally placed to support business that moves through the UK. Here’s why:
- Our Island is a ‘jurisdiction of choice’ for listing holding companies on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- We’re frequently part of the same transaction chain, client relationship and conduit process as the City, facilitating clear deployment of mobile international capital, which is vital to the operation of free markets and global financial system
- Jersey has the most FTSE 100 companies registered outside the UK
- As a company, we host a funds conference and private wealth conference in London every year, each attracting more than 400 professional attendees
- We also sponsor events around the UK, providing support and focus for business development in relation to Jersey’s key sectors
Jersey’s tax neutrality, range of wealth management and investment vehicles, and high quality service means that we’re ideally placed as an offshore jurisdiction for fund structuring, private wealth management, listings and banking in relation to international business flowing through the UK.